Did you know you could lease your web site? Host Depot now offers a comprehensive financing solution for the development of web sites,
on-line software solutions, and additional equipment. It is now possible to create a company's
web presence and increase revenue streams without any disruption to cash flow. Listed below
are the many benefits and options available in leasing. If you require any further information
on this ground breaking offer, please contact our development team at 1·888·340·3527 Option 4
or e-mail us from our e-mail form.
benefits of leasing:
- maximize the current budget
- leasing offers low monthly payments.
- improves cash flow and simplifies financial planning.
- lease payments are often lower than monthly purchase payments.
- 100% financing
- leasing provides "total solution financing" for entire acquisition.
- bundle costs for software, services, and support on all equipment brands.
- convenient one-stop shopping for all of your needs.
- conserve capital and preserve credit lines
- leasing won't disrupt existing credit lines with banks and lenders.
- effectively gives the customer an additional line of credit.
- current technology
- leasing ensures customers always have the most current technology, a key competitive edge.
- computer equipment can be returned at lease-end, regardless of book value or disposal expense.
- easy web site upgrades
- upgrade your web site at any point during the lease.
- rates are competitive on all lease terms, even for add on transactions.
- tax advantages
Lease payments are often fully tax-deductible, unlike bank loans. Consult an accountant to discuss this important advantage.
- flexible payment structures
Lease payments can be matched to budget levels, or customized as needed to match revenue streams.
- rapid depreciation
Most businesses don't realize just how quickly technology depreciates in value. For example,
industry research shows that a typical IT solution acquired today will be worth just a small
fraction of the original equipment cost three years later. With IT equipment becoming obsolete
quicker than ever, companies now need to better manage their technology investments. Leasing
addresses many of the IT issues facing customers today. IT budgets are too small, and the
process to request additional funds is cumbersome and confusing. Equipment disposal can be
extremely time consuming and expensive. Many companies incur a bank loss because the equipment
is obsolete before it is fully depreciated. Managing technological obsolesce is a key
component in helping reduce a company's total cost of ownership.
- Applicants need an A+ personal credit rating and have been in business over 2 years.